Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AL10 Car Cross-Over Manual required

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slewrate's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi There! My 1st post here (newbee). I have an Altec Lansing car crossover (AL10) that I bought quite a few years ago. I never did get a manual, so I'm requesting some intallation help or better still a operator manual to help tune. I thank you in advance of your help, Best Regards, slewrate

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    email me with a description of the unit and I will see what I can help you with.
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.